With the release of "Solomon Kane", Robert E. Howard's strangest creation hits the big screen. Kane is a Puritan action hero - slaughtering everything in his path, then feeling really shitty about it afterwards.
He's also (see: "Puritan") a serious Christian.
Geekliness and Godliness have always been strange bedfellows - which leads us to our next draft: Your favorite Christian hero or superhero?
To liven things up... We've got a copy of Solomon Kane (the novelization), signed by star James Purefoy and director/screenwriter Michael Bassett.
Enter before 1 March for a crack at it - we'll draw everyone's name out of a hat, and send it to the winner.
Rules & Whatnot below. Get picking!
- One pick at a time, but, as always, you can draft multiple times: just wait 5 places before going again.
- "Christian" "hero" and "superhero" are all completely flexible definitions. We're open-minded, just be prepared to defend your pick!
- Healthy debate is always encouraged.
- Please try not to be offensive.
- We'll contact the winner for their name, address & shipping details.
- Management reserves the right to change the rules & conditions as we see fit. No shirt, no shoes, no service.