It has been (almost) exactly two months since we opened for submissions. Thanks to everyone that's been sending stories our way. It has been a pleasure getting to read them.
We're delighted to announce the first group of new stories. Over the next few months, we'll be proudly presenting readers with the following terrific tales:
- "I Decided That Things Had Become Too Complicated" by William Curnow*
- "Killing Time" by Jennifer Moore
- "The Choreography of Masks" by David W Pomerico
- "Zombie Hitler vs Neil Armstrong" by Marie Vibbert
- "Dragons of Kraków" by Michal Wojcik
- "Space Opera" by Olivia Wood*
- "Ya-Ya Papaya" by J.Y. Yang*
We'll also continue to publish classic reprints as well, including upcoming stories by Bram Stoker, Algernon Blackwood and C.L. Moore. And many, many more.
And this doesn't mean we're closing up submissions! Please keep sending your work our way. All the details are here.
*We actually snaffled these up before the open subs began, but they deserve to be announced too!