Tip, avoid the high street. Here's a few from around the webbernet:
- Art Meets Matter have designed a stunning board game around the quest for Penguin Books.
- The Signed Page (worth following them on Twitter as well) got their paws on a stack of signed classics - if you like George RR Martin or Terry Brooks (that is, if you like high fantasy), head over.
- PS Publishing, the foxy British small press, have a 3-for-2 sale on their website. It impacts all current titles.
- A one-off collection of modern mysteries has shown up at VJ Books - including some of the earliest Grafton, Evanovich and Connelly books. Worth a browse for a bit of gawking.
- And, just in case you forgot a gift for that special someone (like me!), a signed manuscript copy of H.P. Lovecraft's The Unnamable has surfaced on eBay.