In Jews vs Zombies and Jews vs Aliens, editors Lavie Tidhar and Rebecca Levene have gathered together brand new stories from the light-hearted to the profound with almost twenty tales of zombies, aliens and the Chosen People.
With authors including Orange Prize winner Naomi Alderman, Big Bang Theory writer/producer Eric Kaplan, BSFA Award winner Adam Roberts and best-seller Sarah Lotz, these are undoubtedly the must-have anthologies of the year.
- “Antaius Floating in the Heavens Among the Stars” by Andrea Phillips
- “On the Matter of Meroz” by Rosanne Rabinowitz
- “Alien Thoughts” by Eric Kaplan
- “The Reluctant Jew” by Rachel Swirsky
- “To Serve... Breakfast” by Jay Caselberg
- “The Farm” by Elana Gomel
- “Don't Blink” by Gon Ben Ari
- “Nameless and Shameless” by Lois H. Gresh
- “The Ghetto” by Matthue Roth
- “Excision” by Naomi Alderman
- “Rise” by Rena Rossner
- “The Scapegoat Factory” by Ofir Touche Gafla
- “Like a Coin Entrusted in Faith” by Shimon Adaf
- “Ten for Sodom” by Daniel Polansky
- “The Friday People” by Sarah Lotz
- “Tactrate Metim 28A” by Benjamin Rosenbaum
- “Wiseman's Terror Tales” by Anna Tambour
- “Zayinim” by Adam Roberts
Both anthologies are edited by Rebecca Levene and Lavie Tidhar, with covers by Sarah Anne Langton.
“If you will it, it is no dream!” as Theodor Herzl said: and no doubt he had just these anthologies in mind.
Pre-orders are available now. Publication on 19 March. Paperback omnibus to follow later in 2015.
All profits from the sales of these anthologies are donated to Mosac (Charity No: 1139077). Learn more about our charity partner here.